Entering and Editing Data
- After you have defined fields in the table, you can enter data. Highlight the table and choose Open from the database window menu bar. This displays a grid with field names across the top and a row for each record of the database as shown in Figure 11.
- To enter data, simply click the mouse in the field you want to enter and type a value. Press the Tab key to move from field to field. When you are in the last field of a record, pressing the Tab key automatically creates a new record for you.
- The table in Figure 12 is shown in Datasheet View. Use the Datasheet View to add, delete, and move records.
- To save the new data, pull down the File menu and choose Save.
- To navigate to other records in the table, use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen: