Intro to Mozilla Navigator
Browsing with Mozilla
Evaluate this tutorial
You'll most likely want to add some tabs of
your own, depending on your interests. Here's how.
the Sidebar, click on Tabs.
- A new drop-down menu will
appear. Select Customize Sidebar.
- The Customize Sidebar menu will open in a new window.
On the left, there is a list of Available Tabs. On the right, the
list entitled Tabs in Sidebar shows only your current Sidebar
- To add a new tab to your Sidebar, highlight one of the
Available Tabs and click Add. You'll see the content tab appear on
the list of Tabs in Sidebar.
- If the available options seem pretty
slim, click the button labeled Find more tabs and you'll be
directed to a new page of content options classified by topic. Have
a look around, make a few choices.
- When you're done adding content tabs, click OK on the main
Sidebar to apply your settings.
next section >
Watch the video
dial-up | broadband